Your initial appointment with Dr. Rayner will consist of a complete oral examination with possible radiographs and consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Please bring any medical history information including your doctors’ names and contact information, as well as a list of all medications and supplements you currently take. Your health, safety, and well-being are our number one priority and a complete health history is an important tool in working together on an appropriate treatment plan.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.).
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the consultation visit. No treatment can be performed or scheduled without a parent or legal guardian present.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO APPOINTMENT:
- Referral form you may have received from your dentist or physician.
- Current X-rays taken by referring doctors office
- A list of all medications and supplements you are presently taking.
- Bring any medical or dental insurance cards or information.
- Any other pertinent information that may be needed to determine treatment and care
In some cases, additional surgical x-rays may need to be taken so the doctor can better assess the area(s) of concern. If additional films are necessary, they may not be covered by insurance.